*Post title fully COPIED inspired by my good friend Fern, who's post titles can make me laugh before I read anything else!
1. This video is of two GREAT kid craft ideas, first one found HERE (abbie you'll love this blog!)
2. I promise to stick with my regular camera and leave video taping to the pros
3. For some reason I talk very slow on video and in real life can talk very fast
4. When making your bottle top boats, make sure the glue is dry or they fall apart when wet VERY quickly
5. There is a LOT of Bailey half-dressed in this video, which just goes to show that my kids are rarely dressed around the house on a daily basis and that I really do think kids are cute in the buff
6. Chris is mowing in the background of some of this... sorry for the noise
7. We normally ice paint WITHOUT the hose on so the paint doesn't wash away immediately
8. Kelsey, you get a MAJOR shout out from Bails!
9. If you can't understand Parker in the last little bit... she's saying: "put dat tamera down so i videotape you"