If things all come together tomorrow I will be launching my new blog. If they don't I guess I won't. Ugh. I hate html and c-panels and all the things I don't GET about behind the scenes web design.
But I spent a major portion of last night SLURPING this entire blog into my new blog so I don't want to post HERE anymore b/c there is NO WAY IN HELL I'll go through the slurping process again.
As soon as I hear back from my web-hosts I can launch and things will be good. GREAT even b/c I'll have a brand spanking new blog with BIGGER photos and my new colors and everything! It's really very exciting!
Since I refuse to post any new photos here (SO MANY sneak peeks coming but want to wait for BIGGER photos!) I'm going to announce a few things.
EXCITING THINGS so pay attention!
1. I'm announcing this ONCE. Come Sept 1st there will be some price adjustments. Book NOW to secure my current prices. Just a BIG FAT fyi.
2. This will be announced again on my NEW blog BUT... for the sake of utter excitement... the Jodified fall mini sessions will be happening on October 24th! The announcement of times, cost, packages, etc will be announced on the NEW blog but for now... space is LIMITED so email me to get on the waiting list. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE people. I will start at the top of the list and work my way down!
3. HALLOWEEN mini sessions happening again! This time with Kim Weiss, my partner for Fresh Art Photography! WE ARE OPENING THESE UP TO ALL OF OUR CLIENTS. Fresh Art, Jodified and Kim Weiss clients will have a crack at these limited sessions so AGAIN, email with interest! Probable date is October 9th but that may change. Again, details to come on the NEW blog!
4. I will be running a special soon (can you guess where the announcement will be made?) and everyone that books during that time will get 25 FREE Christmas cards with their order! SO cool and can't wait for you to see the 2009 Christmas card choices!
5. Grayson has an ear infection. This has nothing to do with business. Just my kid. My baby boy. Who has had a raging fever all week and hasn't eaten or slept at all. Turns out his tube is in the wrong place. Any more infections and it's back to surgery we go! UGH.
6. There is ONE MORE slot for my Labor Day Chicago sessions so BOOK NOW!
OK. Since I've averaged 3 hours of sleep a night all week i think I'm calling this a day just as the clock creeps into tomorrow. It's always kind of depressing knowing you're going to sleep tomorrow isn't it?
Watch for the new blog announcement SOON! I can't WAIT to show you guys!